Now Available - VR Viewer for 2013 Nexus 7 tablets!
quickly and easily converts your 2013 Nexus 7 tablet into a virtual reality 3D entertainment system!
Experience clear HD resolution and VR Viewer's wide and immersive field-of-view.
Google Cardboard Configuration QR Code for VR Viewer for small tablets by YAY3D
updated ... Feb 1 2016
VR Viewer for Nexus 7 tablets
hours of jaw-dropping entertainment!
VR Viewer is a new 3D printed accessory that has been meticulously designed to quickly and easily convert a small tablet into a virtual reality viewer. It is the result of months of intensive re-design that has seen dozens of iterations.
VR Viewer features:
- super quick attachment includes easy adjustment for proper centering over a range of 3D content
- a lightweight (84g) yet strong practical design 3D printed in ABS plastic
- huge 50mm short focal length precision hard-coated acrylic aspheric lenses specially manufactured for yay3d
- extremely wide field of view - up to 90+ degrees
- HD resolution when coupled with 2013 Nexus 7 tablets
- ability to attach to 2012 Nexus 7 and iPad mini tablets also
- innovative yet simple lens separation adjustment accommodates differing IPD and content/format sizes
- enjoy dozens of Oculus Rift videos on YouTube; loads of Play store VR-based games for android devices
- adaptable design - iPad (portrait mode), Kindle, and smartphone versions coming
- color and styling variations soon
Order VR Viewer for 2013 Nexus 7 tablet today!
Innovative 3D Printed design -- Quick attach - Lightweight - HD resolution (w/ 2013 Nexus 7) - 90°+ FOV!
☛ also fits iPad mini and 2012 Nexus 7 tablets! ☚
Nexus 5 and other smartphone and tablet versions coming!
174g "HMD" cap
Copyright © 2014 yay3d